encompass many facets of the roofing and roofing design industry, including:
- Forensic Investigations and Cause and Origin Analysis
- CAT Loss Cost Estimating
- Design and Development Services
- Project Management Services
- Code and Industry Standards Compliance
- Quality Assurance and Project Observation
When experience, knowledge, and quality counts, Grayco serves as a valuable alliance for your roofing projects and consulting needs.
Large-scale roofing projects can require a substantial investment. A professional roofing consultant will provide peace of mind and offer protection for your investment with objective advice and guidance and an unwavering commitment to looking out for your best interests. We will take the time to carefully survey and analyze your project to determine specific considerations and analyze viable alternatives.
Roofing contractors and manufacturers can be a good resource for information, but you must consider that they have vested interest in their own profits. With a roofing consultant, you can consider all your options without pressure or biased references. We have specialized knowledge to be able to address all the complexities that can accompany a large-scale roofing project or a complex forensic roofing evaluations.
Trusting your roofing project to a roofing consultant can also save you time and money by preventing litigation. The best way to avoid roofing problems is to make sure the roof is properly installed to begin with. Our Project Managers can supervise the installation process and provide detailed inspections and reports so that you know the project has been completed with due diligence and careful compliance to local and national codes and industry standards.
- Roofing surveys, condition assessments and analysis services
- Cost reduction guidance
- Design consultations and specifications development
- Historical restoration advice
- Performance and safety evaluations
- Industry resources and unbiased information
- Comprehensive damage investigations (cause and origin)
- Cost estimation services considering local labor and material costs
- Eco-friendly roofing alternatives
- Expert witness, testimony, and reports for litigation cases
Grayco’s Forensic Roofing Specialists offer expert troubleshooting skills and comprehensive industry knowledge to accurately detect and diagnose vulnerabilities in your roofing system. Our professionals will be able to help you decide whether to repair or replace a roof based on detailed inspections and reports of our findings. In addition, our Forensic Roofing Specialist can also diagnose and pin-point cause and origin of roof failure whether it be related to water intrusion, wind or hail or improper application due to acute or long-term failure.
Save time and money by enlisting the help of an experienced roofing consultant. We will help make sure your roofing project or roofing analysis is handled effectively and efficiently. Protect your industrial, commercial, or institutional structure and maintain the integrity of your roof and your investment with professional advice and unmatched expertise provided by Grayco’s roofing consultants and forensic specialists.