Grayco Roofing Consultants, a family-owned company based in St. Louis, MO, is always looking for qualified consultants to serve our expanding national clientele. If you are interested in working for a nationally recognized consulting firm, please submit a resume with cover letter below.
Current Opening: Professional Building Consultant
Grayco Roofing Consultants is currently seeking a professional building consultant to help reestablish and lead our office in Texas. The ideal candidate will have seven-plus years of experience as a building consultant, roof consultant, forensic engineer/consultant or related field. The ideal candidate will be responsible for forensic investigations, documentation and detailed reporting on projects associated with construction disciplines and insurance losses. Candidate must display exceptional communication skills and the ability to apply documented industry standards to field investigations. Metropolitan areas of Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio are the preferred base of the candidate. Travel required as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction/engineering related field.
- Experience in building enclosure contracting and design.
- Industry certifications as required by professional expertise (PE, RRC, RBEC, etc.).
- Ability to procure and develop new business and maintain and service existing business.
- Ideal candidate is proficient in Microsoft Office applications, has strong investigative and analytical skills, and is experienced estimating construction jobs using industry software such as Xactimate and RS Means. AutoCAD experience is a plus along with IIBEC membership and certifications or ability to attain.
Grayco is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and applicable skills/certifications.